Monday, November 30, 2009

Glenn Beck Thinks Sarah Palin should "Get Back in the Kitchen"

While I don't agree with Sarah Palin's politics, sexism is never okay. Glenn Beck discussed his disdain for running on a Palin-Beck ticket on his radio show, after talking about how she hasn't ruled out running with him in 2012.

Here's an excerpt:
"So while she's considering it...I just want her to know, I'm ruling it out. A Palin-Beck ticket, I'm absolutely ruling it out. I'm just saying, Beck Palin, I'll consider. But Palin-Beck --can you imagine what an administration with the two of us would be like? She'd be yapping or something, I'd say, "I'm sorry, why am I hearing your voice? I'm not in the kitchen.' "



What an asshole.

http://www.feministing.com/cgi-bin/movabletype/mt-tb.fcgi/17367



No comments:

Post a Comment